Monday, July 26, 2010

way back in China

As I was scanning the television for an interesting show at about 2am, I stopped and got curious with Nat Geo's docu named Inside Forbidden City( I don't even know if it's a new or old one). There was temples and palaces and they said it's located in Beijing. That's why I keep on asking myself: "Nakita ko na ata yan?" Well it is mainly because Hello, lahat naman ng palace and temples nila ay mukang pare-pareho and 3 years passed already for me to remember the foreign land.

Now, I feel sorry for myself for not knowing such information about their history. Shopping seems to occupy my mind way back. I swear in the near travel plans, I'll make sure to know something about the history of the place I'll visit :)



Tian'anmen square, Forbidden City, Summer Place, Great Wall of China
can't remember what is what. all that I can remember is that there was too many people inside and I gained about 10lbs and yeah I know I'm a fat ass here


temple of heavens

No comments: