Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm back!

Another school year! Welcomed a new semester by joining orgs!



One is Thomasian Youth Builders. They organize projects to help the community and I heard that one of this year's project is building a house!!! And I would like to help building one because It's been my goal to be part of Gawad Kalinga(GK) and one of their partners is GK!

TYB's baller ID saying
IMPACT YOUR WORLD
be the solution

UST Yoga Club is the other one. I've been a member since 2008 but then last year they are like missing. Haha. They said that they were dissolved ( if my memory gives me the same reason or just making it out). They also said that they have a new program for the year like Tai Chi. I would definitely join Tai Chi sessions and still do yoga. I miss doing yoga poses.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM


Another is Red Cross Youth Council UST- Accountancy unit. I'm a member of Red Cross since 1st year and to be honest I haven't donated/joined any blood-donating activity. My heart condition does not allow me to share my dugong-bughaw blood.

Lastly, Society of Business Management Accountants-UST -organization for Management Accountant(MA) student like me! (Which reminds me, Wanted pala ako :) for not paying membership fee) Hahahaha







No comments: