Sunday, July 25, 2010

typical weekend

Went home at our house in Laguna last Friday night with Pipay because I was way toooo lazy to attend my ONE-HOUR Saturday class . So happy and excited (i'll save up some cash, he he). Texted Mom to fetch me in Burger King 'coz it's past 10, so late-ish na and I'm from province so it's scary(spell exaggerated) to commute.

Oh its Saturday! Saturday! Yeaaaaah :) Woke up at 10 and SLOUCH IN THE COUCH ALL DAY and night! I so loooove our couch. It's big! I actually sleep there :p and because I was really productive... NOT! The only good thing that I did is hear the mass :)

I actually forgot about my short but sweet convo with mom. She is donating bags and notebooks for the little one's, which reminded me that I promised to send out school supplies for in need students = next project: SAVE UP FOR KIDS! and fulfill your promise




Another day passed by and hello Sunday. James knocked the hell out of me by waking me up to drive for him o_o the heck! I was just given the chance to pee and grab a hotdog and a bottle of water. Dropped him off to his tutor which is a few kembot away from Chai's house. And I was on my way back home when I saw someone cleaning Electra(chai's car) so I turned the car around again to Chai's house and honked at domesticated Chai (peace out Chai) to have a liitle chat. with her opening line "PAYABANG ka na naman teh"- talking about mom's car- and a funny "may muta muta ka pa o" WOW. I just said that I don't have time to prepare and I'm the driver without upper undergarment :D After about ten minutes I decided to go home.

So I was SLOUCHING again :) and had a row with Mom and Dad for not yet taking a bath and going with them in Alabang. In the end I just raised a white flag and followed them.

Went to Star Mall Alabang first for James' basketball program with Milo. Our driver just dropped us off there, Mom left me alone to do some grocery in S & R and I'm fucking hungry. Rain was falling really hard and when it was James' break so I asked him to keep an eye with our things so I could grab some snacks. And man! when I was strolling around the mall, the freaking escalator is not working and elevator is soo slow :( - Nagtititpid siguro sila, natalo kasi si Manny Villar. JOKE!- I just had a hotdog sandwich! DIET? booooo.

Basketball training is over and we just waited for Dad to fetch us 'natraffic eh'. Dad was there after a few minutes and then off to ATC to buy James a Lebron's shoes from Nike. I also got a chance to get some of my favorite candy(I don't even know name but its my favorite, it's chewy comes with green and red). Went home



But Dad was really hungry already and we felt like eating at KFC so we stopped over to eat. And yeah, went home 'for real' and remembered James' music homework. To look for wind instruments and there I was holding a glue, art paper(old fashioned) and a pair of scissors. I'm not the artistic type of person so this the only art/design that I ca doooo.


No comments: