Saturday, July 17, 2010

bloops with Basyang


Last Tuesday, Basyang hit Luzon affecting the southern part really hard. And of course Manila too. twas raining hard the whole afternoon and major ka-duper super windy all night. In short, hello floods and hello wet shoes.

The following morning the effect of the typhoon was there, all around

NO CLASSES :)
NO ELECTRICITY :(
NO CELLPHONE SIGNAL for globe and sun subscribers ;-(
NO STOPLIGHT :(((

With my down in the dumps situation there are actually funny moments happened. Like, my Globe simcard registered a Suncellular logo. Hahahaha



It was starting to get dark outside and there was no electricity yet and the generator is only supplying lights in the hallway and some plugs. That's why it's dark inside the rooms. So Ate J and I decided to go out and study. Ate Abi tagged along too. Drove along Morato to stay at Kocco's but it was closed and Ate A suggested Starbucks in ABS compound. Went to ABS compound and we felt really hungry so we just ate in the compound's food court, saw some cute guys! :)). Walked to Starbucks and study ............... (as if)

So I ordered a coffee and the barista asked for my name and I said Kathleen, so to avoid confusion with the spelling of my first name, "Ailea", and when I received and saw my cup. I was like... OK! :))) New name

Ate J ordered also and said "Jan" (short for Janine) and her cup's name was spelled like this.

What's with the names.

No comments: