Wednesday, February 3, 2010

loving friend

My hot, gorgeous and loving friend actually made a Podcast ( totally clueless with this one) for my birthday and Ginnil's day. When I clicked the link, I heard her voice and to be honest its irritating (love you poks) but I'm touched. And now, I'm crying (a bit only) and I realized I REALLY MISS Justine Christel Diaz. Her first ever PODCAST!

Almost eleven months since she left and migrated to Canada with her family. I also miss the gang (dadster, mamski and jer). She said she'll visit us really soon but then she got a new Blackberry, so technically she chose a new phone over her friends. Hey Jc, don't worry I'm not mad at you. There are still a lot of time.

our only decent photo together that I found

3 comments:

JC said...

the podcast was actually for one of my subjects that's why i had to speak straight up english. ANYHOOTS. time went by so fast, parang kelan lang we're drinking in balay and now it's been almost a year na! next thing we know we're already getting married. :| haha and about me not going home, its not yet final pa naman e! MUST FIND A JOB! :D and kaya nga surprise db hahaha i love you!

JC said...

p.s. i remember what i said nung debut mo "poki forever kahit nasa kenada na ko" :')

evangelistaailea said...

hello. getting married? i cant even imagine. well oo find a job!!! kelangan na ng salary para mabisita ka na. ako naman may gift sayo!
wow naalala mo pa love you :))