Thursday, January 14, 2010

ate abi's bday treat


After killing time in the library with valerie and mara, I went home na. Then Ate Abi knocked and we had a short conversation. 'like the summary'
Ate Abi: Kain tayo ng dinner.
Me: ngayon? May quiz pa ko sa Tax bukas e.Tapos tulog pa si Ate
Ate A: hindi naman tayo gagabihin. Gisingin mo na ate mo.
Me: Okay! (waking up ate J)
J: o?
Ate A: Tara Janine, kain tayo ng dinner. Birthday ko naman.
J: Ok.

We changed our outfit and we're ready to go. Off to Greenhills. There was really no traffic, so we got there in no time (or maybe we were just too busy chatting). And they were teasing me, "ikaw, mag-aaral! maysakit ka ba?".

It was our ( me and my sister) first time to eat at a shabu-shabu restaurant. We actually have plan on eating at Tong Yang, we heard that they have a buffet that's shabu-shabu style. Haha (sorry I don't know the term).

Even if it's my first time to eat there. I enjoyed it very much. I'm so full. And I'll definitely go back. I also liked their soup and sauce (with a raw egg).

MINI Shabu-shabu in greenhills

our meal

gorgeous girls :))
ate took it ( me and James daw)

After our delightful dinner, we raided the body shop. Tried some of their beauty products. And the make up artist did put some make over (no pictures). I bought a foundation,which was on sale ;) . I also wanted a lip gloss and a lip care but I'm broke because of the unplanned purchase at folded and hung. My sister got a concealer and also a foundation.

my best frenemy-- from Ate J


MUA putting eyebrow thing on Ate Abi/ Lola A .

HAD A GREAT TIME :)))


No comments: